Give someone a GSV Membership for Christmas
With your Genealogical Society of Victoria Gift Membership a family member or friend can discover a world of family history, with:-
· Access to a comprehensive library with many records that can’t be found elsewhere
· Online access to GSV’s enhanced library catalogue and database of over 4.5 million records
· Free quick lookup requests (eResearch)
· Free 2 hours of research per year (for members resident beyond 100 kms)
· Free participation in Special Interest Groups and Discussion Circles
· Free GSV talks and computer classes
· Big discounts on GSV seminars, lectures, tutorials
· Save $72 on a findmypast annual World subscription
· Library access to ancestry web site and other commercial databases, and
· The award-winning Ancestor journal - four times a year.
You can quickly order a Gift Membership
at the GSV online shop
· Choose the type of New Membership,
· put your details in the ‘Billing Details’,
· provide the name and address of the Gift Recipient in ‘Shipping Details’ – and
· advise whether you want the Membership pack sent to you at ‘Biller’s address’, for you to send, OR sent directly on your behalf to the Gift Recipient (at the ‘Shipping address’).
We will include a GSV Gift Card with your name, and other message that you advise.
You can also arrange a Gift Membership by visiting or ringing the GSV Office on 03 9662 4455.