Monday, October 14, 2013

Join me on ABC 774 this Wednesday

Revolutions with Jon Faine on ABC 774 Melbourne this Wednesday 10.00 am - 10.30 am is on Genealogy and I'll be chatting with Jon and taking talk-back calls.

I'm looking forward to it!  [i.e. Susie Zada] as it's an interesting angle ... looking at the revolutionary changes sweeping our world.  So why not listen in and see what we discuss and the sort of questions we get.

I guess we can all relate to this - I know at the Genealogical Society of Victoria we have certainly experienced huge changes in the past decade.

I love technology - grew up working on mainframes and everything in between.  I love what it offers the family history researcher but also aware of the pitfalls it brings into our research.

Great topic so why not listen in!  Revolutions with Jon Faine on ABC 774

No comments:

Post a Comment